From the Director:
YES! WE ARE BACK!
Download the brochure under the FORMS section.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us at
or via email
How many times has a student gone into an audition and come out feeling dejected and unhappy with the result? The student has worked hard only to feel the sting of disappointment.
Why should hard working students suffer the indignity of a poor performance in an audition?
Our program focuses on remedying this by developing in each student an individual set of performance and preparation skills as well as strategies to aid in auditions.
This program aims to teach young violinists, violists and cellists the skills they need to successfully prepare for and perform well at auditions for youth orchestras, competitions or college auditions.
The coaches have many years of experience as performers and teachers. Their methods are designed to give students the tools they need to successfully navigate the audition process, and to become better musicians in doing so, both reinforcing and further enhancing the abilities and capabilities of the participants.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AT THE VIOLIN AUDITION PREP PROGRAM:
• Coaching with top professionals on the selected repertoire in a fun and interactive group format
• Building better sight-reading skills
• Preparation and proper practice of scales
• Psychology of auditioning
• Physiology of performing
• Musicianship through multimedia and live presentations
• Proper performance presentation
• Work with a professional accompanist on your repertoire
• Advice on recordings for college applications
•Professional adjustment of your instrument by noted luthier Robert Isley
• And MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!
Fee of $500
pays for full weeks instruction,
daily snacks and beverages
and final day pizza party
APPLICATION AND BROCHURE
Please send completed application and payment to:
VIOLIN AUDITION PREP PROGRAM
134 WILLOWBROOK AVENUE
STAMFORD CT 06902